- Users must be 18 years of age or older.
- Users must be a healthcare provider who is duly certified, licensed, and/or registered as required by applicable law.
- Users must be members in good standing of the Association for Size Diversity and Health.
- Users agree to follow Health at Every Size® Principles in their provision of care.
- Users may be declined for or removed from the service by the host if it is determined that their care is not aligned with the Health at Every Size® Principles.
- Users agree to only post information that is accurate and for themself only.
- Users must be offering healthcare services (including complementary and alternative services.)
- Users agree to use the site only for the intended purposes.
Users are prohibited from:
- posting materials impersonating others.
- posting materials on the behalf of others.
submitting content that is considered medical or professional advice.
- promoting any service other than healthcare services.
- promoting any products including books, clothing, or other merchandise.
- taking any actions that violate the security of the service including, but not limited, to: attempting to access usernames or passwords, attempting to interfere with the service, or attempting to breach security measures.
- using the services in any way that violates applicable laws and regulations.
- using the service in any way not intended by the host.
- Users have the right to update, change, or remove any of their information from the service at any time. Updated and added information is subject to review and approval by the host.
- Content and information submitted by Users remains the property of the User.
Retention of Data
We, the host, reserve the right to retain and store user-submitted content for the purpose of hosting the service.