Dismantling Weight-Centered Policies & Practices
ASDAH provides education on weight-centered bias, advocates for change at an international level, and connects like-minded people around the globe to create a world in which body weight is no longer a source of discrimination.
ASDAH provides education and resources that dismantle weight-centered health policies and practices and that promote the Health At Every Size® (HAES®) Principles and size inclusivity in health.
ASDAH advocates for size inclusivity in health in various settings, including education, research, and health service settings.
- Abolish BMI Coalition (launching this year!)
- HAES® Curriculum Project
- Donate to help us continue our work
ASDAH’s international membership is composed of diverse professionals and advocates who support ASDAH’s commitment to the practice of the HAES® Principles and size inclusivity in health. Join our efforts to dismantle weight-centered health policies and practices.
- Become a member and access our member-exclusive Facebook group
- Attend our upcoming ASDAH Conference
- Find a HAES® Professional – Updated directory coming soon!
- Find us on social media! We’re on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn